Welcome

Hye peps! Welcome to my new blog. Mind to follow me and thanks for dropped by. I will appreciate it. First of all, let me briefing you a little bit about this blog. I created this blog to express my feelings, share my ups and downs in life and somehow, there are more story to tell others. It is not easy being me in this life. So, follow if you like my stories and you also can comment me to give advices. Want to know more about me? Don't be shy to ask. Have fun here!

Friday, 15 April 2011

Thank God! Everything was done easily. Dari aktiviti pagi berjumpa dengan pihak pengurusan Hal Ehwal Pelajar dan Alumni (HEPA), berjumpa dengan Dekan Fakulti Kejuruteraan Pembuatan, bank in duit untuk persiapan Pameran Project Design serta ke kelas Solidworks, semuanya dipermudahkan oleh yang Maha Esa. For the most, I love the way how our dean treat me as well even if he's so busy with his work. He's a kind of person. He understand me and my position. He heard all my problems regarding our Society. Rasanya beliau ialah seorang dekan fakulti yang paling sempoi. We love you Dr. Rizal! Ada ke tidak dekan korang sempoi macam dekan kitorang? Dapat berborak sampai dua tiga jam dengan Presiden SME beliau yang banyak kerenah nie. Dapat berkongsi pengalaman dan pendapat beliau. Baik kan?

Apart of that, I was so busy with meeting just now. It was a meeting conducted by Exco Akademik dan Kerjaya Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar. I love to be at the meeting. This because of the meeting was attended by several important people only including President of each Faculty Club. Meeting yang tak perlu nak stress or tension sangat. Hahaa. Then, Melaka hujan lebat pada malam ini and sangat risau baju dekat ampaian tu basah. Thank God, Dina dah tolong angkatkan kain itu. Thanks too Dina!

Actually there are so many ups and downs that I want to share here but I didn't have much time. This is life I have to face days by days and have to accept this reality as soon as possible! Hope so! Sangat-sangat penat, hope to do well in life. Thanks to all that giving support! Last but not least, sorry for the BAHASA ROJAK that I've been used in this post. Saya tak pandai sangat ayat-ayat BM nie dan sangat tunggang terbalik. So sorry guys! Happy Holidays to Malacca!

No comments:

Post a Comment