Welcome

Hye peps! Welcome to my new blog. Mind to follow me and thanks for dropped by. I will appreciate it. First of all, let me briefing you a little bit about this blog. I created this blog to express my feelings, share my ups and downs in life and somehow, there are more story to tell others. It is not easy being me in this life. So, follow if you like my stories and you also can comment me to give advices. Want to know more about me? Don't be shy to ask. Have fun here!

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Hey peeps! Today is almost 1 months and half day since my last update. Thousand apologize for not writing and express feeling here. I was so busy with all those assignments and responsibilities towards my society. Oppss!! Sorry for not telling about my position. Now, I am a President for my faculty which is Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) and the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT among all society in Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM). Thanks for those great wishes. Actually, it was so fun involving in all activities and my latest event with Student Representative Council was UTeM KAMPUS BEBAS ASAP ROKOK! In one month time, I was busy with activities but I tend to manage it all well with my studies. I got two tests for last week, I have a lot of presentations and reports which have to be submitted before study weeks! For the presentations, the lecturers like our product but hope to get higher marks for that. For next week, we have the exhibition for our product same goes with diploma students. Thank God, this busy semester will end soon. I will take my exams on 25 and 26 of April 2011 and will go back to Penang soon! I miss family since several months not to be with them. 

List-to-do :
  1. 13 April 2011 : MC for Majlis Watikah Perlantikan Sekreteriat MPP and  meeting
  2. 14 April 2011 : Meeting with Student Representative Council
  3. 15 April 2011 : Meeting for Society of Manufacturing Engineers 
  4. 18 April 2011 : HE and PDD reports have to be submitted.
  5. 20 April 2011 : PDD Exhibition
  6. 21 April 2011 : SolidWorks Presentation
  7. 25 April 2011 : SolidWorks assignment submission date & Heat Transfer final exam
  8. 26 April 2011 : Hubungan Etnik and CTT final exams
  9. 27 April 2011 : Home Sweet Home - Penang yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment