Welcome

Hye peps! Welcome to my new blog. Mind to follow me and thanks for dropped by. I will appreciate it. First of all, let me briefing you a little bit about this blog. I created this blog to express my feelings, share my ups and downs in life and somehow, there are more story to tell others. It is not easy being me in this life. So, follow if you like my stories and you also can comment me to give advices. Want to know more about me? Don't be shy to ask. Have fun here!

Friday, 4 March 2011

Welcome To The New One

Hello! Thanks for visiting this blog again and again. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for all my wrongdoings either intended or unintended. Sorry for the inconvenience. Basically, this is my new blog after the old one. It is the same as before but maybe I will make it a little bit different. So for this time, I'll make my blog as simple as i can. Also, by using proper English or Malay with not so many bad words. I love bad words actually! But I think I should stop saying or writing all those shitting words here. Hope to do my best! Frankly speaking, I have to open my new chapter of life regarding so many shit things happened before. Let bygones be bygones. For so many reason, I create this new blog sincerely form the bottom of my heart. This is my diary, this is where I expressed my feelings, where I spend my whole time besides Facebook and I hope you guys will enjoy reading this blog! Hope to follow me back. To my follower, thanks for reading.  

2 comments:

  1. hey heyyy, apa dh d kt blog lama u hunn?? hee :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. try p tengok dekat chatbox. haram sungguh!

    ReplyDelete