Welcome

Hye peps! Welcome to my new blog. Mind to follow me and thanks for dropped by. I will appreciate it. First of all, let me briefing you a little bit about this blog. I created this blog to express my feelings, share my ups and downs in life and somehow, there are more story to tell others. It is not easy being me in this life. So, follow if you like my stories and you also can comment me to give advices. Want to know more about me? Don't be shy to ask. Have fun here!

Friday, 4 March 2011

Assalamualaikum and a very goodnight to all of you. Night? Oopsss! It is not too late yet. Still early to sleep or on the other hands, I'm not going to rock my bad hard! Actually I'm happy today because this week will coming to the end. What I means is, weekend might starting tomorrow! I love weekends so much. Being a student in hectic life would effect my productivity in studies but how can i manage all this? Sometimes, I would prefer to stay at home watching television without thinking of studies. That's the best way to release my stress out.
Photobucket
On this morning, I have been interviewed by a PhD student from PBPI about research on studies. PBPI which means Pusat Bahasa dan Pembangunan Insan and I hope I would help her a lot. Miss Lee is a talkative and friendly person. Even it was our first meeting, I like her. She asked me about my studies, about my course, about the lectures so on and so forth. She impressed with my course because not all girls can manage to study like us. We have done so many man's work such as welding, milling, turning and many more. We have our hectic schedule. We have a lot of assignments. We have to deal and master the way of using engineering softwares. We have to create our own product and so on. Ouh well, that's normal to a bachelor studies. Before that, she don't ever heard of my course but I have explained a little bit. I hope to help her a little bit more as I can. To students 2nd year of Bachelor in Manufacturing Engineering Design, don't be shy of your course. We have to be proud of that!


Last but not least, I don't even know what's the point I'm writing about this. I'm sorry if you guys caught on bored when reading this post. I just having no idea right now. 
I proud to be a part of BMFR. You should proud too!

No comments:

Post a Comment